Application Certificates and Inspection Report Summary are issued from the company office. Not at the time of Inspection or Treatment.
Certification of Treatment:
- Outlines Termiticide usage and the areas applied to.
- States the active ingrediant and the % of application rate.
- Life expectancy or Termiticide
- Notification of regular inspections
- A notice is attached inside the electric meter box on the day of completion. notifying of all these factors.
- A detailed plan is only issued to the client. No maps or diagrams are displayed on the building.
- Free service periods are only found on your Service Agreement, that you have signed prior to commencement of the treatment program.
- $2,000,000 warranty is not noted on the building
- $2,000.000 warranty is listed seperatley
- Warranty and Free service periods cease at change of property ownership.
Inspection Report Summary:
- Everything pertaining to the treatment is found on the inspection report.
- This is not a report that can be used in any way for sale purposes.
- This report should be kept for showing the follow on inspector to assist him in knowing the history of the premises.